Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Limper

Well I am on short-term disability leave for 30 days to let my calf muscle heal. We tried the no standing at work and it just didn't work, having to do 3-4 jobs at the same time and only having 3 techs a day just makes it too hard for the rest of the staff. Not to mention that the pharmacy is a ergonomic nightmare and was designed as a torture chamber if you are trying to sit down.

Got my crutches and hobbling around, not too bad now that I am not standing 8-9 hours a day on it; hoping to get out to armouring as I can sit and get my repairs made to my kit and need to get authorized so I can attend Lysts at Castleton in early April.

Trying to ear better and have lost almost 7 lb.'s over the last week or so, no fast food does wonders for you.......

No comments: