Friday, February 19, 2010

Combat Archery

Well I have decided to see if I like combat archery, got a kettle helm (which I still need to strap and pad and get an aventail for it) and decided to get a longbow instead of a crossbow to make sure I like CA before I spend the money of a new period crossbow. I like shooting bows for target archery, but really don't like crossbows as it is too much like shooting a rifle.

Work and the Asshat drones that run it have gone crazy, so between tearing my calf muscle and work I haven't been able to hit practice or armouring, but think I got it ironed out. Maybe be late, but I should be able to get there.

1 comment:

Maelgwyn Dda said...

Artorius has a crossbow that he made with help from Iolo, which he never uses. If you want to borrow one and try out some combat shooting, I'm sure it could be arranged.