Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2010

2010 sounds like some title for a movie or something.......

Well started school today, Spanish I again, hopefully I can pass this time as I am really getting tired of taking Spanish. Taking a lab class to go with it this time, so hopefully that will help and I can get Spanish I and II done so I can be finished already.

Going to hit armouring tonight, hopefully get my helm done so I can start going out to practice again. Need to start working on my lamellar I got for Christmas. Things I need to get fixed ASAP:

1. My helm adjusted and aventail reinstalled.
2. Fix my kite shield from a center grip to a strapped shield.
3. Make some splinted arms.
4. Make a set of low profile legs to wear under my cool new Rus pants.

Have decided to try a Kevian Rus kit, as my 14c kit was stalled and every time I look at my device or think about my name submission I get really pissed and demotivated. I know it is irrational, but it just happens....

No comments: