Thursday, January 8, 2009

Legs Done, Finally




Well finally got my left leg put together, now just need to clean the buffing wheel gunk off and get them strapped up. Started working on my greaves (right one) last night, hopefully they will go faster than the legs went.

Got my gorget front cleaned up and painted and the leather rear cut out and shaped. Need to dye and seal the rear collar and then rivet and add the buckle and I will have a new gorget done, oh and add the felt padding to the inside.

Did not get to fight this Tuesday night as my reflux was kicking my butt and I was waiting on refills from my MD and for my insurance to authorize my medication. Was out for about a week and it really flared up, but got my meds yesterday and feeling a whole lot better. Got my new sword put together so really looking forward to trying it out next week at practice.

1 comment:

susan said...

you should see the wizard's robe i made for victoria today...it is only 5 out and she ran out running in the snow...only socks on and her new robe...her hair flying as she ran...awesome pics...a fairy princess your little niece is