Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cold and Wet

Well weigh in Saturday went okay, down to 107.2 and that is down 0.6 lb.'s from last week. We are still trying to eat better and really need to exercises more often (or at least some). Work sucks as usually, no one actually wants to work so just make more problems when the basics do not get done.

Went to the doctor and found out my SCA heavy fighting is going to be on hold for a while, no shield and no pole weapons for a the next couple of years......which around here is pretty much the whole heavy weapons game. Maybe I will take up spear and combat archery for the Baronial War Company and go back to rapier and hopefully Cut and Thrust.

Also found out that I will not be able to go to Germany for the birthday, after Mary is finished work there, as in the time frame we could be gone I will have my 3rd test, my final review and my final, followed shortly thereafter by my oral final.

No Tuesday night practice this week, as it is cold and wet and they are anticipating an ice storm right about practice time. So going to stay home and do my German homework and study for my first quiz on Wednesday night. Miss going to armouring on Wednesday nights, but Zach is moving this weeks armouring to the weekend (so he can go to the pole arms practice on Thursday night) so that will be cool.

No comments: