Saturday, November 15, 2008

Shield

Well got my curved birch plywood heater done finally and I really like it, and I learned a whole lot of little things I will do differently next time. The edging is just rope and cloth covered with rawhide sew to the shield, so going to see how that holds up and add the thin metal edging over the next one.

For the first time in a long time I am excited about fighting again and going to have Zach reteach me how to use a strapped shield, it has been a very long time since I used one. Also working on finish up my an larger aluminum heater shield to have too.

Got World of Warcraft: Wraith of the Lich King Thursday, stood in line for 45 minutes and picked it up at midnight after armouring Wednesday so it was bonus. Haven't played much with work and all, but so far having fun.

My legs are almost done and hoping to start on my greaves next week.

No comments: