Wednesday, December 29, 2010

End of the Year

Well it is the end of another year and I did no fighting again. So my goals for the New Year shall be to improve my core body strength, loss more weight and get back into armour. I have committed myself to Gulf War (March 2011) this year and need to get myself and my kit ready. Working on my aventail band today, hopefully I will get my aventail measured a cut and sewn on to it tonight at Kevin's work shop. My greaves are done and I am working on cleaning them up so I can put my leg harness together.

School was good, got (3) A's in my Fundamentals of Criminal Law, Criminal Investigation and Court Systems and Practices. Next semester will be a bit rough, I have (5) classes at 15 hours, an on-line basic police officers course and then I will have to study and take the TCLEOSE exam- but at which time I should have my Associates in Criminal Justice and my TCLEOSE certification.

No comments: