Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Armouring Season 3 (2010)

Well school is going fairly well, got our first test back and I did a lot better then I thought I had. Grades are not tabulated on it yet, but I am thinking I got a B-ish, missed mostly spelling (stupid English "i" before "e" rule) and some of the little connector bits.

Looking forward to starting armouring again, wanting to:

1. Cut and attach new aventail to the helm.
2. Finish up new maille standard (mail covered gorget) for rapier.
3. Finish gauntlets, I needs a pair.
4. Continue working on my steel legs:
a. finish strapping upper legs
b. continue working on frontal greaves (lower legs)

Well the boy (Erebus, my Bullmastiff) is a year old now and weighs in at 117 lb.'s. We need to get some new pics of him and Aeron (our English Bulldog) is 9 ½ years old.

No comments: